Greetings, friends!

Can you believe we're already into February?!  It seems like Christmas was just "yesterday!"  As soon as our Christmas decorations came down, our Valentine decor went up ... it's fun being able to continue the splashes of red to celebrate the month of "love!"

I wanted to share our Valentine mantel before it's time to transition to an Easter/Spring one.


Nothing too fancy ... and, I mostly used things that I had on hand, with the *little* exception of a few, new purchases ... like this fun, shiny heart wreath (from Michael's):


And, since I decided not to decorate a Valentine tree this year on our kitchen island, I used the heart garland (from Michael's) on the mantel, instead!


I was even able to use our silver, Christmas votives ... "love, hope and cherish" ... those words seem fitting for Valentine's Day, too, don't they?


Both glittery and felt hearts nestle a small candle ...


Annnnd, nothing blooms more beautifully than faux tulips from Michael's:


These matching red, "chippy" orbs simply *had* to jump in my cart when I was at HomeGoods this past Fall!  I see these two traveling all over our home (both inside and out)!


A warm fire and a small string of white Christmas lights help give it just a little bit of ambiance at night time ...


All you need is love, right?

Thanks for stopping by,

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top